Bike Tours Madrid – We are back…
…doing our bike tours respecting the guidelines and recommendations for our Tour Guides – developed by Spanish Tourism Quality Institute (ICTE): “Measures to reduce the spread of SARS-CoV-2”
New rules for mask use in Spain came into effect on June 26. Spain continues to require the use of face masks in all indoor public spaces; however, masks are no longer required outdoors as long as 1.5 meters of social distancing can be maintained.
Our tour guide will inform clients about applicable prevention and hygiene measures, and also about restrictions, limitations or modifications to the service to prevent contagion. The safe distance between the tour guide and clients, and between clients themselves, should be maintained throughout the tour. If this is not possible, a mask should be used and clients will be encouraged to use on too. We do ask kindly our clients to bring a mask.
Our activities are designed to avoid groups crossing whenever possible and coordinated in any case with other tour guides to realize one-way routes. We always try to avoid areas likely to be crowded and will also avoid small spaces with limited capacity.
Stops for explaining monuments will be done in open and/or wide spaces, respecting the safe distance.
The following public health measures remain in effect during our bike tours:
- Social distancing (1.5 meters), indoors and outdoors, is required during our bike tours
- Mask use is mandatory outdoors when social distancing (1.5 meters) cannot be maintained.
Trixi.com continues to require you to:
- Wear your face mask in our shop. Wear a mask whenever the safe distance cannot be guaranteed, also during our bike tours
- Maintain at least 1.5 meters of distance from others, specially during our stops
- Practice hand hygiene.
- Avoid greeting other visitors with physical contact, including shaking hands.
- Safe distances must be respected whenever possible.