Do you have Public Liability insurance?
c Expand All C Collapse All

Yes, we do have a public liability insurance. Please contact us for further details as coverage or Certificate of Insurance (COI).

We suggest you have also your own travel insurance, that covers cycling.

Travel insurance is recommended on all your holidays.

Recommended: That your insurance covers you for cycling

Recommended: That it covers medical expenses and repatriation.

Recommended: holiday cancellation

Recommended: damage, theft or loss of personal belongings and sport equipment e.g. bikes

Category: Health & Safety