c Expand All C Collapse All
Yes – we do have an “Emergency Response Plan”
- All our guides are prepared for First-Aid.
- One small first aid kit per group is provided and carried.
- Phone numbers for emergency contacts are in the first aid kit, and in the tour guide phone.
- There is mobile reception along 100 % of the trail.
- The tour guide, or an individual must notify Trixi.com immediately of any incident
- The tour guide must decide if they need emergency services urgently. If yes, they must call 112.
- Minor injuries; firstly phone Trixi.com. Ascertain if our staff can get the injured person(s) to the nearest medical centres independently. If not Trixi.com will try calling for help to the nearest available medical service
Category: Health & Safety